Berenice Mulubah 10/20/1016
|Mai Myer on Afrimma 2016 red carpet|
Being the musical genius that I am when it comes to recognizing hits, let me put a heavenly collaboration list together for you guys, all we need is to turn it into reality. .
1. Traditional meets KolluQue music. A collaboration with DenG and Friday the cellphone man is a guarantee hit, of course with Friday singing in his dialect. You get where I'm going with this one, right?
2. I'm surprised this union hasn’t come together already. Bernice Blackie and Tracey Jones, aw, nothing but sweetness.
3. Kizzy W and Mai Myer. I'm talking talent, sex appeal, the whole nine yards.
4. Erigeso and G-rize. So so electrical energy right there. Just what we need to stir up the scene.
5. Let's crump it up with Mazee Blanco, Bucky raw, Christoph and Jodi Clarke. Geniussss. I bet you didn't see that coming, that will be a great blend of creativity.
6. Old school meets New school. Fatu Gayflor and Xten, how crazy will that be? Some times, odd couples work, traditional, exotic, different, very different.
7. Bigg Timee and Vero. They both are wide, they will give us a whole lot of nastiness. We need that.
8. Best reunion everrrr!!!! Togar Howard and Mai Mayers. Mehn, the controversial, the dance, the sexual energy, it can't get better than this.
9. Benji Cavalli and Ms. Menneh. Benji will wake Ms. Menneh up and show her how to work that beautiful body. He would bring her beautiful voice alive.
10. PCK, Frankie, Conccion and quincy B, you guys are not ready mehn.