This article is not about right or wrong, facts or scientific reasoning, it is straightly based off the goosebumps I get on my arms and hair that rises on my neck, when these artists sings in dialects. They are more comfortable and confident, when they are singing in their native language. These talented artists should sing all their songs in dialect, without English mixed. Check out the list.
1. Georgee B: (In my Liberian voice) singing in Vai, dah his area.
2. Marvalous MC: Singing in Bassa, dah his area.
3. Shadowman: Singing in Kpelle, dah his area
|Friday the Cellphoneman|
4. Friday the Cellphoneman: Singing in Grebo, dah his area
5. Peter G: Singing in Bassa, dah his area
6. Bucky Raw: Rapping in Gio, dah his area