6 February 2017 / Menena Smith
No one is perfect, I think we are all aware of that by now. But, accepting the imperfections of others is so hard. Nonetheless, if we want to build lasting relationships, we have to accept people for who they are, flaws and all. That is the number one rule of love. Below are few tips on how to accept the flaws of others and why. With time and practice, you will be an expert in accepting people for who they are.
In the world we live today there are a lot of Breakups and Unhappy ending relationships. Out of 100 persons, 95 have experienced this. Through my observation, I've found that most breakups are either from both parties insecurities or one of them insecurity. Insecurities lead us into wanting to know everything and we start to do too many background investigations. In the course of investigating, we may find out unflattering things about our love ones. The feeling of insecurity can also cost one party to not see the good within our relationships. It make us to not see the love and affection given, but rather to look for flaws, just to prove to ourselves that we are right about our feelings. We need to be strong and turn a blind eye to the flaws of others.
(1) It will save the relationship we've worked very hard to maintain.
(2) It will allow peace to reign.
(3) We ourselves will have inner peace. Although one partner made a mistake but it doesn't change the fact that they love you and that is why you are still in their life.
(1) Remember that you’re also not perfect.
(2) Focus on what others are doing right.
(3) Remind yourself on what you would be losing if the relationship ends
(4) Just laugh at their flaws
we are all humans turning a blind eye literally is not easy but it’s worth. At the end of the day your partner might noticed that your feelings for them haven't changed despite all that has happen, and that alone can motivate them make changes in their lives.