C Liberia Clearly presents "7 Life Lessons" series, interviewing prominent individuals within the Liberian entertainment industry. Today, we had a one on one with Master Queen. Check out below.
Could you tell our audience 7 lessons you have learned out of life?
There are so many great lessons we all learn from life. I personally made a list with some of the most important ones so far.
1. I've learned there are no mistakes, only lessons we need to master. (Meaning) if you learn from everything that happens to you, you will discover that there is no such thing as mistakes.
2. I've learned that The world won't change if I don't change. (Meaning) most of the time we complain about how crazy the world is and how we want it to change, but if I ask you Berenice make the first step you will be like What? Who? Me? One of ur questions will be.... Do u think something is wrong with me? Lol.... I'm just saying this change comes from us.
3. I've learned forgiveness IS that gift u can give to yourself. (Meaning) if you hold on to poisonous thoughts like Hate, Anger, and resentment toward someone, you will end up poisoning ur self more.
4. I've learned if you don't believe in yourself, nobody will. (meaning) don't expect others to see gold in you where you can only see dust. If u don't believe u are capable, chances are that nobody will. Most of all..
5. I've learned that what's meant to be will be. (Meaning) you can hope n try for something all u want, but ultimately, you can't force it. If it didn't work out, it means you're about to be directed toward something better. (Even if it's hard to understand) when we wanna make something work, we need to be willing to make some sacrifices and put in the dirty work. STOP IF U KEEP HITTING THE SAME DEMN WALLS OF REJECTION AND THE SAME, RE_OCCURRING BATTLES, IT'S TIME TO TAKE A NEW APPROACH.
6. I've learned alot this year. I learned that things don't always turn out the way u planned. Or the way you think they should. And I have learned that there are things that go wrong and that don't always get fixed or get put back together.
7. Above all.. I've learned to put my family n fans first.