C Liberia Clearly 7 Life Lessons Series with Entrepreneur Edwin Tisdell: When people are down they behave humble, when they go up their behavior changes.
C Liberia Clearly presents "7 Life Lessons" series, interviewing prominent individuals within the Liberian entertainment industry. Today, we had a one on one with Entrepreneur Edwin Tisdell. Check out below.
Could you tell our audience 7 lessons you have learned out of life?
1. People we enjoy having around us, leave us sometimes surprisingly.
2. When people are down they behave humble, when they go up their behavior changes.
3. When you as a person don't have money nobody cares about you.
4. When you are down to earth, people take you for ride.
5. The more you go up the more enemies you acquire.
6. The more money you get the more your expenses increase.
7. Most people generally behave so loving when they start a relationship but after marriage they get so busy or stop being loving.