C Liberia Clearly 7 Life Lessons Series with Video Producer Lorenzo Loveland: I have learned to always visualize my desires until they become reality
C Liberia Clearly presents "7 Life Lessons" series, interviewing prominent individuals within the Liberian entertainment industry. Today, we had a one on one with video producer Lorenzo Loveland. Check out below.
Could you tell our audience 7 lessons you have learned out of life?
1. I have learned to always visualize my desires until they become reality.
2. To never take for granted the advice of older or more experienced people for granted.
3. To take advantage of every opportunity to radically expand my knowledge base.
4. I understand that sacrificing myself for a cause or person does not guarantee reciprocation.
5. In recent history i have learned that a positive mental approach to every venture i engage in benefits me health wise or biologically.
6. I have learned to not be attached to material things because everything is vain once our existence ceases,thus making me a heavy risk taker.
7. Persistent unconditional Love and compassion can in the long run heal or enhance any situation.