C Liberia Clearly 7 Life Lessons Series with Comedian Paul Flomo: Never live with a woman in her parents house, no matter what
|Comedian Paul Flomo|
C Liberia Clearly presents "7 Life Lessons" series, interviewing prominent individuals within the Liberian entertainment industry. Today, we had a one on one with Comedian Paul Flomo. Check out below.
Could you tell our audience 7 lessons you have learned out of life?
1. I learned that you need to believe in yourself even when no one believe in you.
2. Never live with a woman in her parents house, no matter what.
3. Anybody can be somebody, provided how you use your time.
4. Never exposed your plan to others until it's done, and they see it for themselves.
5. Life has taught me to always be myself.
6. I learned in life that people respect you only when you're up and have something to offer your society.
7. Always put God first in everything you do