Call for order: Liberia's Entertainment Industry Takes First Step Towards Stucture Building, Attracting Investors and Building Fan Base
Over the years the Liberian Entertainment Industry witnessed some level of improvement in its music quality, movie quality, music video quality and a massive awareness on branding and marketing.
On May 26, 2018, a group of concern entertainers brought to the table few brain powers, seeking to good order and strong level of professionalism to the industry, that will attract investors and build fan base. Below is a summary from the meeting.
May 26, 2018
Topic of discussion
An initiative to established an Entertainment Alliance that will govern and support every form of entertainment or entertainers within the industry.
1. Building a media hub...that promotes and distributes Liberian musics and other acts to investors, media personnels and other professional platforms that are not being reached at the moment.
2. Creating a Billoard Charts to recognize and reward hard work, creativity and professionalism.
3. The Alliance is being established NOT to work against any union or organizations currently established but to work with them in creating a structure, support system, and rules regulations for all departments.
4. An effort to increase fan base outside the 4 corners of Liberia, in order to compete on the global stage.
The body is schedule to meet again next Saturday.
Call to action:
1. Invite people with like mindset, skills creativity and love for the entertainment industry.
2. Research ways we can attract investors.
1. Amb Weezy
2. Legendary Big Steve
4. Darlington Cutis
5. Berenice Mulubah
6. Rachael Taye
7. Lady T
8. Markis Nebo
9. Hazem Double H
11. C Note
12. Mariee Collins
Post a Comment